If you want to share your passion, assist in running a program or help out during a special event.
We have several opportunities for volunteers at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Fullerton! Here are the requirements to get involved:
- Hourly Commitment: we require a minimum of 20 volunteer hours
- Background check: all adult volunteers must pass strict national research standards
- Orientation: all interested volunteers must attend an information session
- Complete an application: sit with Ms. Evelyn to match your skills to the project need
- Get on the Volunteer weekly schedule: GET STARTED, BE GREAT!
Types of Volunteers needed:
- Special Events: we host events that require volunteer power to be a success
- Internship Based: complete minimum required hours for a class, work, certificate or promotion
- Community Service Hours: minimum of 20 hours and are evaluated on a case by case basis
We need volunteers most during the weekdays from 2:30-6pm. Kids need help with homework, staff can use your assistance in monitoring kids, events and program areas. NOTE: Must be high school age to volunteer (or see Ms. Evelyn). Short term projects and events should be scheduled well in advance. Annual events for volunteers: Youth of the Year, Spring Break and Summer Break.