- Become Volunteer
- Job Opportunity
- Join Our Board (of Directors)
- Join Our Alumni Association
- Add Wish list of donations needed
- Share your passion
If you want to share your passion, assist in running a program or help out during a special event. Here is how to get involved
We have several opportunities for volunteers at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Fullerton! Here are the requirements to get involved:
- Hourly Commitment: we require a minimum of 20 volunteer hours
- Background check: all adult volunteers must pass strict national research standards
- Orientation: all interested volunteers must attend an information session
- Complete an application: sit with Ms. Evelyn to match your skills to the project need
- Get on the Volunteer weekly schedule: GET STARTED, BE GREAT!
Types of Volunteers needed:
- Special Events: we host events that require volunteer power to be a success
- Internship Based: complete minimum required hours for a class, work, certificate or promotion
- Community Service Hours: minimum of 20 hours and are evaluated on a case by case basis
We need volunteers most during the weekdays from 2:30-6pm. Kids need help with homework, staff can use your assistance in monitoring kids, events and program areas. NOTE: Must be high school age to volunteer (or see Ms. Evelyn). Short term projects and events should be scheduled well in advance. Annual events for volunteers: Youth of the Year, Spring Break and Summer Break.
Join our Boys and Girls of Fullerton team and remember Great Futures Start Here
Due to the high volume of applicants for all our positions we are unable to respond to individual phone calls and emails. Please email your resume to [email protected] or download our employment application submit in person Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 1:30pm.
Would you like to play a role in shaping the lives of thousands of youth in Fullerton?
If you are interested in making a difference in your community we would love to have you on board.
The purpose of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Fullerton Alumni Association is to keep past members connected with the current happenings at the Club.
The Purpose of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Fullerton Alumni Association is to provide an open invitation for past members to stay connected with the Club. We appreciate our Alumni and welcome their participation at our fund raising events, annual celebrations, mentorship of our youth through programs, or to stop by and say hi. Alumni remember their positive Club experience and are great examples of how the Club makes a difference in the lives of the kids in Fullerton. Alumni provide volunteer, financial, and supplemental resources to support the Club. Our Alumni help us provide today’s kids with the same enrichment opportunities they experienced at the Club. To reconnect with the Club, please contact “Raco”… M.E. Raco at [email protected] or (714) 447-4908
The main goals for the Alumni Association are:
1. To provide volunteer and financial support and/or to organize fund raising or special events for a need identified by Club Staff.
2. To provide supplemental resources for program and staff development.
3. To establish and strengthen the relationship between the Club and its Alumni and to welcome Club members and supporters as they graduate from the Club.
4. To provide a platform for Alumni to stay connected and network with each other.
5. To increase visibility of the Club within the City of Fullerton and the surrounding community.
Here at the Club we are always in need of new and exciting things.
Please take a look at our “Wish List” and let us know if you can help make our kids wishes come true!
- Black or Blue Pens
- White out – tape not liquid
- 3 ring binders both 3” & 4 inch
- Lined Paper
- Musical Instruments
- Trash Bags
- Teenage school supplies
- Comp Books
- Cleaning Supplies
- Computers & Monitors
- Scotch Tape
- Duct Tape
- Paper Clips
- Construction Paper (colored)
- Pencil Sharpeners
- Broom & dust pan
- Garden tools (rakes, hoes, potting containers, wheel barrel)
- Potting soil, mulch, seeds
- Pots & Pans
- Measuring cups
- Cutting boards
- Basket Balls
- Dodge Balls/Kick balls
- Gator Balls
- Foam Bats
- Baseball Gloves
- Soccer balls
- Hula Hoops
- Frisbee Golf Targets
- Air pumps & needles
Share your PASSION with our Club Kids!
Do you have a unique or valuable skill that will help our kids reach their full potential
Contact us to get involved…
- Teen Center: Job Shadowing at Old Navy, Brea.
- Commonwealth School: Community Clean up.
- Teens in Mammoth
- Water Safety Camp
- Keystone at Arboretum Cleanup
DONATE & HELP
Every day, 15 million kids leave school with no place to go. Help us serve more kids more often. Your gift can change a child’s life.
EVERY KID DESERVES A GREAT FUTURE!
For over 60 years, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Fullerton has offered our youth a safe place to be during after-school hours coupled with programs that enhance their educational, civic, leadership and arts abilities. Our Fundamental Campaign “Stand Up for Kids”runs year-round to help balance the cost to run our programs and services. Individual giving is the driving force behind our ability to support the 1,500+ kids who pass through our doors. It just takes one donation to make a difference.
What will I do when I volunteer?
You will be helping kids feel confident about homework, leadership, arts, sports and most importantly, themselves!
When can I start?
Please follow the instructions above to MAKE a Difference.
Can I stand around and observe?
NO! We expect all volunteers to participate in the programs and be active in keeping kids safe and be helpful to staff.
Please follow the instructions above to MAKE a Difference.
Although the Club is not open weekends, we do have several opportunities throughout the year to help out at weekend events. Contact us for details.
Where can I volunteer?
We have 4 sites: Main Branch, Commonwealth School, Valencia Park, and the Richman Teen Center.
Can I share My Passion?
YES! We encourage volunteers to spread their love for a special skill or talent. We can gather resources to make your event special for the kids.
Chief Professional Officer
Director of Operations
Director of Transportation